February 26, 2010

"I Have a Job for You, Greenpeace"

Instead of more gelato,
I ate Free Willy today.
*le gasp*
Everything in the restaurant was made by angels,
but even angels couldn't chase away the image
of what I was eating
out of my head.
Optimistically,
I can mark it down on the list of absurd meats I've consumed.
{Along with ostrich, crocodile, and buffalo.}
And seriously,
no cake shoppes, Utah??
Do you comprehend the MONEY you would make off my patronization??!
And finally,
no meal is complete without Engrish.
{It's the dessert's dessert.}
"Lovely Garden"
wants to raise a houseplant with you.
Say, "yes", for HAPPY days.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You've also tried shark. We used to BBQ shark steaks on the BBQ when we lived in Provo. Once you kids found out it wasn't "fish" like in fish sticks then you stopped eating the shark. And don't forget to put down eating Bear and Elk on your resume! (Both consumed in the form of jerky!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, whale?! Was it good? I think I might be a little freaked out... but I've never really liked food from the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Whale looks like ice. And that fruity cake looks so yummy! :D plus also, buffalo is not so strange to eat I dont' think. Or maybe I was raised to be brainwashed to think that...... lol. But I don't like it anyways. Anyways... lol! America has cake shops, but only in big cities and they are a billion expensive. So maybe I should open a normal one........ :) I'm glad plants need happy days too!

    ReplyDelete