January 4, 2010

"Bigger Hand Gestures, Please!"

"English is happiness." -Jody (a.k.a. "Mom")
Introducing yourself to people who don't speak English
is one of the greatest things in the world.
Not only do you get to use a library of hand gestures,
you also get to act like a total goofball.
{After Liz does her introduction in the movie,
you'll see Ryan and Jody reading in strange voices.
This is how we reviewed work policies.
Oh yes, I love my job already.}
Lisa and Olivia (in the photo respectively)
flew in yesterday from Ireland and England (respectively).
Neither of them are stationed by me,
which is so sad, because their accents are gorgeous.
And with Olivia's accent and Lisa's red hair combined...
My mind began to wander overseas to a certain freckled boy...
Kellan crafted both of these in a matter of minutes.
Do you SEE their dwarfness?! It's unreal!
I can just picture him at parties:
"Oh, you can play the piano?...
Well, give me a piece of paper, and I'll show you something even better..."
Brooke's were-rabbit impression.
I'm lovin' it.
And here's a nice new Engrish for you.
This is a hair salon.
It hurts to be this beautiful...

3 comments:

  1. Hair Cook Pit??

    Oh so many unsavory images come to mind. Bleck!

    O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. English accents are the BEST. Lovin' that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog posts! Keep it up PLEASE! I love your job too, and I am scheming to come take it over - only drawback - I don't speak japanese. Other drawback - i would miss my husband terribly :) I'm glad you are still having fun and meeting some crazy awesome people! :D I still miss you a lot, and it's weird that I can't text you :S but I'll get the hang of it eventually lol and then you'll come home and I'll be all disoriented again :P Anyways - ramble ramble ramble. love ya chica! <3

    ReplyDelete