June 26, 2009

"Andre Rieu Concert 2009"



"Music is what life sounds like." -Eric Olson

Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra are masters of music. I loved this concert more than any other I've ever been to before.

The video was shot and edited by yours truly. I uploaded it through YouTube because Blogger was being slow. If you would like to see the photos I captured of this extraordinary event, go to my Facebook pictures, here.

If you wish to see extended clips or have any questions about Andre or the concert, just ask! I would relive this again in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

  1. mine truly? wohoo! ;)

    Could I get the extended clips, please? I've got a jump drive on my key chain, so transferring them over would be a snap--whatever is best for you, though. Plus, I'm %100 with the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete