June 22, 2009

"Inner Photographer"

"I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive" -Albert Einstein

I've sincerely tried to stretch out my hands and touch every beautiful, interesting genre I've come across so far in my 20 years of life. Photography was one of the areas I never seemed to be able to grasp.

Until today, that is.


I purchased a Canon PowerShot SD 1200 IS Digital ELPH (blue) and it works magically.

After buying this little pretty, I headed for the park with Raine. I was lucky enough to have an opportunity to bother some of the patrons by making her pose, crooning compliments to her, and taking completely random pictures of sand and swing sets.

{The burger I consumed. American ground and grilled.}


{The dog I love.}


{Kira "Monkey" Harmon}


{Beauty Harmon}


{The park in which we walk.}

I also learned how to make my photographs gain a "vintage" feel via Photoshop. Oh, the wizardry you can brew in that magnificent program!




I'm excited to experiment more in the future with angles, light settings, and color balances. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Ashley - did you see that I posted to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Ash! ... I'm kinda jealous, seeing as how I want photography to be my major... lol. Excellent shots, I love the "Friends" one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote goes with the friends photo, too.

    And your camera is sooo stylin' :).

    ReplyDelete