March 31, 2009

"Part of Your World" (2009 Version)


"The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way." -Dale Carnegie

If you have a plane ticket to New York and an evening ticket to "The Little Mermaid" show, don't tell me.
I'll come and steal them both when you're not looking. :)

I recorded a version of this last year (?) and decided it was high time to record it again. (I love fresh starts!) In this version, I worked more on the character in my voice. I've had experience voice acting for KBYU-TV since last year, and I think that made a difference.

Now... time to write my Mythology paper! D: No...

5 comments:

  1. Gma Bowden-SandersApril 1, 2009 at 1:39 PM

    I had to laugh when I opened this because I had just opened a kitchen drawer with so many gadgets in it I couldn’t decide where to start to clean it so I just closed the drawer and will probably buy more to add to it before I clean it!! You are right the voice is much improved in the way you bring the story to life and add character to it! Love you--Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTISMO !!! LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful voice! It gave me chills when I was listening to you. x3
    I love The Little Mermaid, too, and I thought you did it awesome-ly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most beautiful voice. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! thought this was straight from the movie! greaaaat job!!!

    ReplyDelete