October 20, 2009

"The Meadow (The Canal)"

"It's twilight." -Edward Cullen (Twilight)

Is purchasing an entire album for only one song something insane people do?
'Cuz if so, I'm certifiable.
Alexandre Desplat's "New Moon (The Meadow)" piano solo is so hauntingly beautiful, I felt compelled to respond to it in someway. {I chose film.}
Remember my "Walk in Spring Rain" post?
This is shot in the same location, with the same dog, same girl, different camera.
Even if Twilight isn't your cup o' tea, I hope this song provokes something inside you.
...Something good, of course. :)
{Music credit given above. Quote credit to Edward Cullen (Stephenie Meyer).}
Ready for some drama? You may push play now.

6 comments:

  1. Ray and I always pick out a song and wonder how come we bought the whole CD. Your video was wonderful and relaxing and you are beautiful as usual! Grandma Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song! and very nice video work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Ashley! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great song! And super cool video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am impressed :) Thank you for sharing your talent! I enjoyed it very much ^__^

    ReplyDelete