June 17, 2009

"A Walk in Spring Rain"



"It's spring fever... And when you've got it, you want--oh, you don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" -Mark Twain

I took a walk in the rain with my Raine. She and I have a favorite spot we go to that's beautiful all year round. In the summer, it's lush with green. In the autumn, it's colored by leaves. In the winter, it's frozen like art. In the spring... it blooms.

Anyway, here's a silly video I made of clips I took up there. I apologize for the quality; I shot everything on my phone using a "night camera" feature because dusk was settling in (and the feature made it extraordinarily blurry as I moved.)

It's absolutely wonderful to take evening walks in the rain. I love this spot for more reasons than I'll admit. And I believe I'll take my engagement photos here one day.

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU DEAR GRANDDAUGHTER.............& I DON'T THINK IT'S SILLY AT ALL!!
    LOVE....LOVE.....LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great job Ashley! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gma Bowden-SandersJune 18, 2009 at 11:44 AM

    How beautiful not only the music, the scenery, but also the girl!!! I sent it to some of my friends and relatives. Love Grandma—I’m one of your biggest fans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Looks like you had fun! I'm sure if Bryn saw this he would know exactly what he wants. teehee I love the quote in case you haven't figured that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! :) Wish I had a spot like that around here... all we have are houses, hospitals, and schools. And I love the quote. <3

    ReplyDelete