January 3, 2010

"Engrish, Anyone?"

I knew I'd come across these somewhere,
but I didn't expect to find them everywhere.
They're especially prevalent in the 100 yen shoppe by our hotel.
And, oh, how they convey feelings of happiness to my soul.
Here are some of my favorites so far:
This is from a little notebook.
And I loved it so much, I bought it.
Oh, Engrish. I rub you.
This one's in my hotel bathroom.
Love.
My favorite Engrish of all time is still this one: {click}
If I find one that makes me laugh harder, I'll definitely post it
so you can giggle as well.

4 comments:

  1. YOUR ENGRISH CRACK'S ME UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i'm just out of it right now, but i don't get it. I understand they're saying things weird, but i can't figure out what they're trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, even I don't know. But they're hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Engrish and oh how it brings back fond memories. :D

    ReplyDelete