October 12, 2009

"Pumpkin Date Night"

{Music: "Just a Phase" by Hana Pestle}
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -Anonymous
The Bishopric came up with a fantastic idea: Bishopric Date Night.
Once a month, they'll hold an activity where you can only come if you have a date.
{Puts a little presh-yah on dem boyz, no?}
This month's date night was a pumpkin carving contest.
And guess who won?
Yep--we did! "Broom"-hilda got 9 beads (that's how we voted) and beat the rest!
*witchy cackle*
It was Matt's idea to use the carved-out mouth for a nose.
I think that's why we won... it was just so darn funny-lookin'.

3 comments:

  1. What fun--where's the cream for the pie??? Grandma Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ashley, that just made my day. :) It made me smile. I love the part with my dogs. :) It just made me so happy. :) We really need to hang out again soon. Call me anytime you're free, and i'll come over. :) _Bree

    ReplyDelete