October 13, 2009

"Darcy's Wedding"


"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue."
-Old English Rhyme
My childhood friend is married!
About 2 weeks or so before the big day, I got a phone call from the bride herself. She asked me if I'd like to be one of her bridesmaids {heck yes, I would!}.
And then, come the wedding day . . .
. . . I went to the wrong temple and was late for the pictures. {Rats!}
The Whitmers have known me since before I could count, so they were pretty forgiving. {They only teased me in healthy doses.} :)
In between the wedding and the reception, the other bridesmaids and I relaxed in the family's backyard. {In this video, you only see two of us, but there was one more.}

I was more than happy to help this beautiful gal celebrate her special day.
Congrats, hun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment