September 11, 2009

"Chums, Chow, & Catching Fire"



"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." -Jeremy Irons

The McCabes let me 'third wheel' with them alot. And I'm ever so grateful.
I sigh a little when the weekends come, because even though I love them, they're a little lonely.
Thank heavens for good friends!
Oh, and psst... If you're trying to forget you're single, don't go to a family ward. ;)



Also, "Catching Fire" is a book I fell over my feet for. It's so beautiful.
Something sad, though . . . I'll be in Japan when the next one comes out. Boo.
Good thing Amazon ships internationally!

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of "Catching Fire"... I need to add it to my "To Read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read "The Hunger Games" first; it's the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when are you going to Japan?Ane when were you going to share that info with us??? I know you are sooo busy you just thought we all knew, smile. come on Kiddo, spill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, you'll be sending me goodies :) I can send you a book I'm sure! lol. Unless Amazon is easier. The movie was hilarious by the way! I love it :D You know, I'll miss you a lot for a year!

    ReplyDelete