June 5, 2015

"Nightingale's Eyes"


I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition endlessly since its release and have loved every second of it. I knew I wanted to cover the beautiful bard songs and this is the first one I heard when stepping into Haven's tavern... so now Korozjin and I present our version to you.



My brother gifted this lovely maple clarinet to me and I just had to play it in this song. I still have so much to learn when it comes to woodwinds, but slowly am building an understanding of their beauty and complexity. Practice makes perfect, 'eh? :)

Korozjin is an incredible guitarist who adds his own personality to everything he records. I loved working with him on my original song, "Warpaint", and was thrilled to play with him again on something so dear to my heart as "Nightingale's Eyes".

My little brother did the mastering of this song and I am eternally grateful for the hours he put into softening my s-sounds. Sorry and thank you, Ali!

Please do consider supporting us by purchasing a copy for yourself: Nightingale's Eyes!
I hope you enjoy our little rendition. ❤

Performed and arranged by Ashley Serena & Korozjin (Drag Lines)
Final mastering by Birth Place Audio Productions
Original music by Raney Shockne feat. Elizaveta & Nick Stoubis

No comments:

Post a Comment