December 21, 2013

"Away in a Manger"


Knorr and I wanted to represent the countries we're tied to with this song  
and thus a trilingual version was born. :)
Merry Christmas from us to you!



てんをくだりしかみのみこは
かいばおけにやすみたもう
よるのしじまにつきはてりて
ひかりささめくほしのむれも

Jesús en pesebre, sin cuna, nació
Su tierna cabeza en heno durmió
Los astros, brillando, prestaban su luz
Al niño dormido, pequeño Jesús

Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask thee to stay
Close by me forever, and love me, I pray
Bless all the dear children in thy tender care
And fit us for Heaven to live with thee there


Vocals by Elegarde (Ashley Serena & Knorr)
Piano and cello by Sharon Meilstrup
Image by respective owner

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty no matter what language but the Japanese sounds beautiful, maybe because part of your heart is in Japan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every bit of the song sounds beautiful because you have a beautiful voice but the Japanese is above all even if I didn't know what you were singing, maybe because part of your heart is in Japan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete