May 22, 2013

"One Eternity"


My good friend Chris Knorr teamed up with me to produce this piece.
Playing Mass Effect 3, I was intrigued by the idea of Synthesis. 
Organic life enhancing via synthetic implantation, 
giving them obvious advantages and helping synthetic life 
understand organic motivations and thought processes. 
So, I made a little story from it and turned it into a song. :)


Stars are calling
Calling to me
From this galaxy I came to be
One drop of starlight stirred with
One eternity

Breathing here I
Feel I always
Knew you bled a different color
Stardust Human
Inside all of us are galaxies

We have all the answers here
Eyes are full of hope and fear

Time is turning
Turning inside
Us, we have eternity to
Find what makes our hearts beat faster
Make these galaxies

Always let your
Heart sing louder
Beat your strange new blood that faster
Stars at night will tell you we are
One eternity

You are calling
Calling to me
From our galaxies we came to be
We are each other's starlight
One eternity


Instruments, lyrics, female vocals © Ashley Serena
Male vocals © Knorr
Images © respective owners

1 comment: