October 3, 2009

"Thank Heaven for Friends"

"...when thou art come into the hand of thy friend... go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend." -Proverbs 6:3
If it weren't for friends, I'd be stuck reading textbooks on Fridays.
{Oh, I mean... ahem.}
No, my grades are fine, promise.
...For now.
{tee hee}

{Music: "Living in a Bubble" by Eiffel 65}
Matt and Logan came over to play yesterday, and we had quite a rambunctious time.
And this morning, I was able to share couch cushions with even more wonderful people.
We ate delicious pancakes and watched General Conference together.
It was incredible.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You are so much fun! It's good to have friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, That was very well done. Our goofing around looked awesome when cut like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please, please, PLEASE! Remember your friend who is all alone next door next time you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley -- You do such a great job with your blog and videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a wonderful weekend renewing friendships of 50 years ago with all my classmates—what fun!!! one is a rocket scientist, one an open heart surgeon, one a plastic surgeon and the list goes on and on!!!!

    ReplyDelete