October 29, 2009

"Jeanelle Loves History"

Jeanie: "Good ol' Abraham Lincoln."
Me: "...Thomas Jefferson?"
Jeanie: "Same difference."

Jeanie: "Didn't we bomb Pearl Harbor? And isn't it in Japan?"

Jeanie: "How did they get there? I thought Egypt was in South America...?"

Jeanie: "Didn't George Washington give the Gettysburg Address from a canoe?"

Jeanie: "Russia is the big one at the top of the earth. So, Russia and the North Pole are the same thing, right?"

Jeanie: {After talking about Alexander the Great} But then Brutus just up and killed him!

This is a test of YOUR history knowledge. Can you tell what's wrong with each one?
Oh, how I love best friends. They keep you alive when life gets dull. :)
{Photos are public domain.}

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Oh this sounds awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun and interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, wow... I wish I had a better memory. Oh AP US History... hahaha! I am (not) a genius :P

    ReplyDelete