September 1, 2009

"Whimsical Musical"

{Image via Emmy/B1nd1}

I thought I'd share with you the poem that inspired the name of this blog.
It was written a few years ago when I was trying to understand all the feelings someone gave me.
And he barely knew I existed. {smile} I think that's what made it so whimsical.

Whimsical Musical
© Ashley S. Harmon

On a whim
I smile
On a turn
You wink
On a breath
I sing
On a laugh
You come

Off a cloud
I jump
Off a step
You bound
Off a horse
I drop
Off a laugh
You come

In a house
I sleep
In a dream
You wave
In a class
I write
In a laugh
You come

Out a door
I soar
Out a world
You love
Out a hand
I hold
Out of laughs
You come

5 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing dear granddaughter. I think it is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem. Is it haiku? It resembles it (to me), but I forget the rules of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! What an amazing poem! I loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love it! I love the explanation behind it too. It's all too familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect. Just perfect. You are so wonderfully creative. How do you even contain yourself?

    ReplyDelete