August 27, 2009

"Sushi n' Football"

"All the world's a stage, and most of us are desperately unrehearsed." -Sean O'Casey

A sushi restaurant is one of the only places my budget stops at the door.
That, and Barnes & Noble.
In anticipation for the busy school year, I dined at one of Utah's posh little sushi-yas with my old school friend, Erin. (I know once the homework starts piling up, my social life will shrivel into a nasty little raisin. Summer is the time for plump grapes. Ah, me.)

{Erin showing me just what she thinks of my camera-happy fingers.}

{Lovely, lovely nigiri sushi. Chef's choice.}


After dinner, Mom called me up and told me my baby brother was playing his first (American) football game. So, I drove over and hitched a ride with my folks to cheer Chan on.
Cute little Viking boys.

{mom & me.}

I'm exhausted, and I didn't even go to the gym today! But sitting on those hardwood bleachers sure made my rump sore. *rub*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us up on what you are doing. I'm so pleased Chan man is playing a sport. I'm not a football fan but I suppose it's appropriate for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP! TWO OF MY MOST FAVORITE & BEAUTIFUL WOMEN INNA WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete