June 6, 2009

"Notebook Blog"


"Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another piece of cake." -Anonymous

It's kinda fun playing with templates.
(For those of you viewing this blog post via e-mail, you'll have to go here to be able to see what I'm talking about.)

I think I'll play with colors and font sizes as well.

Much appreciation to Sam for helping me understand html a little better. I may actually make my own template in the future. *le gasp*

Guess what? I'm buying a car. Papere and I went browsing today and found a cute, green Suzuki Forenza '05 within my price range ($5,000). Only problem is... I did some research and found out some not-so-nice facts about the Forenza's history and reputation. Ah well, we'll keep lookin'.

Moving along, Elder Farnsworth wrote home. (YAY!) I'm still waiting for my own letter, and apparently, a package. At the end of the letter to his mother (which she let me read,) he wrote, "I'm sending a small package to Ashley."

Oh, ho ho. I'm growing quite restless just knowing something's in the mail with my name on it.

4 comments:

  1. Yays!! Letter AND package for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT LOOKS GREAT! I want a template! Can you show me how to do this? I want to do it for my Twitter page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love getting mail! Especially from a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that last comment was from me (tess).

    ReplyDelete