October 30, 2015

"Casper's Lullaby"


I was working on a completely different song for Halloween,
one with drama and vibrancy, but halfway through,
I experienced a very unexpected heartbreak and the music inside me quieted.
A few days ago, I began playing "Casper's Lullaby" on the piano
as a way to bring back my music and it turned into a full production.
We even filmed in a little graveyard up the hill from our place
(the Pacific Northwest has spectacular colors).



I hope this song helps usher in the Halloween spirit for you lovely folks
and that you enjoy it as it's my treat to you,
a slightly liberal variation on James Horner's incredible theme for Casper.
♥ヘ(‾◡‾ヘ) It's one of my favorite walks down memory lane.

~*~

Free MP3:



Performed and arranged by Ashley Serena
Original music by James Horner 

No comments:

Post a Comment